Rates / Moving Tips
|Sprinter Van,16,20, foot Truck||26 foot Truck with Lift Gate|
|2 men and a truck $140/hour||3 men and a truck $195/ hour|
|3 men and a truck $195/ hour||For additional workers add $60/hour|
|For additional workers add $60/hour||Travel Time Fee $195.00|
|Travel Time Fee 2 workers $140.00 - 3 workers $195||5 hour minimum plus 1 hour travel time|
|4 hour minimum plus 1 hour travel time|
Disclaimer: Prices subject to change without notice, seasonal charges may apply
There is a per item charge for things like pool tables, pianos, extra-large fish tanks, and so forth. Please add fitness equipment
|Estimated Moves Hours|
|Locate||2 Men||3 Men|
|Bachelor||2 - 4 Hours|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||3 - 6 Hours||3 - 4 1/2 Hours|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||5 - 7 Hours||4 - 6 Hours|
|2 Bedroom House||4 - 7 Hours||4 - 6 Hours|
|3 Bedroom House||8 - 10 Hours|
|Bedroom Apartment||8 - 12 Hours|
|4 Bedroom House||8 - 12 Hours|
|Homes more than 2000 sq.ft.||8 - 15 Hours|
Please be aware that estimates should only be used as a guide as its accuracy is based on the information you provide.
Actual charges will apply based on services provided.
All of our rates are all-inclusive this means:
- No hidden costs
- No charge for gas or mileage
- No charge for dollies, shrink wrap, tape, blanket use
There is a per item charge for things like pool tables, pianos, extra-large fish tanks, and so forth.
1 man and a truck $80 flat
2 men and a truck$120 flat
Please check the size of your purchase to ensure it will fit through doors and go up the stairs in your home. If we have to disassemble or return item(s) rates change to hourly.
Enquire for quote
Free of charge
Here are some easy ways to ensure a successful and affordable move.
- Plan ahead
- Have everything packed and ready before movers arrive
- Empty all clothing from draws
- Have everything in boxes, use as little garbage bags as possible
- Be sure that the bottoms of all cartons are secured and will hold the weight of the contents.
- Packing tape or gummed tape is better than masking tape.
- Pack heavier items toward the bottom of the box and lighter items toward the top.
- Try to keep a per-box weight of 50 pounds or less; it makes moving a lot easier.